Selasa, 02 Maret 2010

Who Is She?? Really??

This chance I want to describe the lecturer that I like most. I want to write the clues about the lecturer physical appearances and also the adjectives. Please give your comment about it and it is better if you try to guess who the lecturer is. So, please guess it. Here the clues are:

The lecturer is a female actually. I met her in the first day I joined this lecture, and I haven’t met her yet in semester one before. I think she is a kind of funny person, that’s not about the way she makes a joke but physically she looks funny. She has a plump body, quite overweight but not really. That’s why when she is teaching us, she is getting little bit sweaty especially on her armpit (should I put the name of that part??) hahaa.. It doesn’t matter actually, even though I still like her a lot.

She has a quite small round face with small cute couple eyes that always cover by the clean square glasses. She also has dimples on her cheeks when she shows her small simple sweet smile with her teeth that orderly arranged. I always smile when she is smiling by something; it’s kind of felt so glad when I see her smile (how romantic!!). She also has white complexion. That’s why I say that she is a nice looking woman.

She usually carries her back pack and on it there is something written says “English?? ELTI”. The color of her back pack is black. Inside her back pack there are many handouts and assignments that she has to give to us when the class begins. Oh, I almost forgot something; she has a small funny pencil case shaped like jeans, can you imagine that? Just like your jeans but it’s very little, the length is about 17 centimeters. Funny isn’t it? hehee..

She is a patience woman. She never gets angry during the class, although sometimes my friend and I make some annoyance in the class, but she only warns us to be quiet. She is also fluent in English and never get nervous when talk to us, and I also like the way she talks especially her accent.

Well, there are some clues that I give to you and I hope you can guess who the lecturer that I like most is. I hope without the name of the lecture you can match the clues properly. So, have a nice guessing, friends…

11 komentar:

nana nini mengatakan...

ahaaaaa, I know :)
she is miss mega, right? hihi

Phita mengatakan...

who??? I think she's not teaching me this semester....

anyway..nice post..^^

Mutiara mengatakan...

Nick the correct pattern is ------> to + infinitive.
This chance I want to describing the lecturer that I like most.

by the way nice post. Even she doesn't teach me this semester.

Dii's blog mengatakan...

Ms. Meg!!
Hahahhaa!!

Nick, i agree with Tiara. In addition you have a little mistake here :
"...that’s not about the way she "make" a joke but..."
I think you should attach the letter "s" in word make because the subject is she and it is a singular object, isn't it?

However, nice posting!

Hendrika's paragraph writing mengatakan...

mss meg hahahaha...

Paskalis mengatakan...

you have done well, you have describe it clearly
and even her special features and behaviors :) maigaaaaaat!

Lucia Nino Widiasmoro Dewati mengatakan...

Hi Bro!

"This chance I want to describe the lecturer that I like most"

I think it's better if u type "that I like the most~~"

hahaaa. . .

nice post!

Comment me back please. .

Hahahhaaaa~

KEEP WRITING!

See u soon!

GabRieeL mengatakan...

hahaha.. you like ms.mega???
ok ok ok...

gregorius in paragraph writing mengatakan...

nice post bro,
but, check this sentence : This chance I want to describe the lecturer that I like most. I want to write the clues about the lecturer physical appearances and also the adjectives. i think that will be better it you omit the adjectives .
i guess that is Ms. Mega, right ?

precious aria mengatakan...

who is she??

nice post nick^^

Ervina D_ny7 mengatakan...

miss mega.........